ADR tanker truck driver
As a driver, you will be on the road daily to provide our machines at the sites with fuel. You are preferably an early bird; your working day starts between 3 am and 5 am, which should help ensure that your rounds are completed smoothly and efficiently. This also means that your working day ends in the early afternoon. Naturally, you take greatest care of your vehicle and the equipment you use.
You will be driving in Brussels city – Centre and Edge – and to all our sites located within a radius of 50 km, including Ninove – Halle – Nivelles – Gembloux – Wavre – Perwez – Namur.
- Safety First: safe driving and working is your top priority!
- You hold a C driving licence and driver card.
- You are in possession of an ADR – licence concerning flammable liquids and Code 95 – attestation of professional competence.
- Training is provided, experience is a plus.
- You have a social and collegial attitude.
- You are a positive person, flexible and communicative.
- You speak Dutch and French.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!