As an assistant accountant, you are responsible for auditing, scanning and entering the supplier invoices for a number of Viabuild entities.
- You process the incoming invoices in accordance with current VAT legislation, subject to Belgian GAAP and the specific analytical framework.
- You reconcile the delivery notes or performance bonuses with the invoices.
You report to the Head of Accounting.
- You have experience in a similar position.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office, and some experience in the construction sector would be advantageous.
- You are a team player who can work proactively and independently.
- You have the requisite sense of responsibility, attention to detail and flexibility in dealing with multiple tasks.
- You are communicative, and have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, with a working knowledge of French.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!