As dispatcher, you will be responsible for the efficient planning of personnel, trucks and equipment.
- You will be required to collect data from the site managers and coordinate site requirements in sync with priorities and available resources.
- You schedule lorries and cranes, including their drivers/operators, on a daily basis and guarantee optimum staffing of the right people and rolling stock for each site.
- You coordinate with production plants and warehouses in terms of raw materials and materials needed for the sites.
- You play a key role in communicating with site management, transporters and subcontractors about the planning of the next days and weeks.
- You work closely with the other dispatchers, HR, the garage and other departments.
- You are responsible for the correct administration of personnel and resources in the planning tool, you follow up the division of labour and make adjustments where necessary.
You report to your logistics manager.
- You have at least a few years of experience in the construction sector as a site or project manager or as a dispatcher; ideally in a road construction company.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Being bilingual in both Dutch and French is a must.
- You are very much customer-driven.
- You are a real team player, have a flexible attitude towards the work pressure, and are stress-resistant.
- You have a hands-on mentality, show initiative.
- Knowledge of, and affinity with, cranes, construction and demolition machines is considered an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Word and generally have excellent computer skills.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!