As a Financial Controller, you support the business with high-quality reports that you present via the BI tool. For certain business units you will take on the role of business controller and here you will advise management based on targeted analyses and reports. You are responsible for introducing and improving the necessary tools. You are proactive and will advise on imminent risks so that a quick response can timely be given.
- You draw up the annual budget in dialogue with the business controllers.
- You are responsible for monthly management reporting and closely monitor the order portfolio and general costs.
- You analyse and monitor the efficiency of the internal technical support services.
- You are in charge of budgeting and monitoring the results of the asphalt and concrete plants.
- You monitor the results of the demolition, asphalt, and asbestos removal business units.
- You are responsible for proper presentations in the BI tool.
- You will make proposals regarding KPIs and follow-up KPIs.
- You identify the profit potential through thorough analyses.
- You analyse internal processes and come up with proposals for improvement.
- You carry out ad hoc analyses at the request of the management.
You report to the CFO. You work closely together with the Controlling team.
- You preferably hold a master’s degree in a financial/economic field (Applied Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineering) and have three years of experience.
- As a Financial/Business Controller, you analyse cost flows based on figures. You identify links between seemingly unrelated facts, actively seek out the causes of cost shifts; you understand the story behind the figures.
- You can reduce complexity to its essence.
- You are not only good with figures, but also with people. Thanks to your good social and communicative skills, you develop close relationships with numerous departments and employees.
- You have a strong interest in IT; good Excel skills, e.g., are indispensable in this job.
- You are efficient/ very analytical/ accurate/ a no-nonsense person/ hands-on/ deadline oriented.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch (spoken and written) and can also express yourself fluently in French and English, so that you can cooperate with all departments and employees.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!