As a Group Controller, you will be a business partner of our operational managers. You will work closely together with them, thereby supporting the business. To achieve this, you will introduce and improve the necessary tools. Your guiding principle is that you provide first and foremost that kind of information that has a major effect on the achievement of business objectives and goals. You are proactive and warn of imminent risks, allowing quick action.
As a Group Controller, you are responsible for the following tasks within the Viabuild Group:
- You prepare the periodic reporting of the financial results (with support from the Financial Controller).
- You visit the different worksites to challenge the business based on the agreements made.
- You prepare the business plan and budget.
- You analyse the production figures (production of concrete and asphalt).
- You analyse the worksite results (with support from the Cost Controller).
- You monitor and integrate the results of the foreign activities.
- You analyse and monitor the efficiency of the internal supporting technical services.
- You formulate proposals regarding KPIs and the follow-up of KPIs.
- You offer financial support to the BU Directors.
- You identify the profit potential on the basis of solid analyses.
- You prepare reports for management in which you explain irregularities and propose actions.
- You analyse the internal processes and formulate proposals for improvement.
- You provide assistance in the analysis of acquisition cases.
- You perform ad hoc analyses when management requests you to do so.
In this position, you are the right hand of the CFO.
- You preferably have a master’s degree in a financial / economic field (Applied Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineer) and can preferably look back on 10 years of experience as a business controller within an industrial environment;
- As a Group Controller, you analyse your cost streams based on figures. You make links between apparently isolated facts, you actively look for the causes of cost shifts; you understand the story behind the figures.
- You can reduce complexity to the essence.
- You are not only good at figures, but also good at dealing with people. You build up close contact with numerous services and colleagues thanks to your excellent social and communication skills.
- You have a strong affinity with IT. Good knowledge of Excel is indispensable for this job.
- You are efficient / highly analytical / accurate / no-nonsense minded / hands-on / deadline oriented.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch (both orally and in writing) and you are also fluent in French and English, which means that you can collaborate with any service or colleague.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!