Plant Manager at BV Asphalt
In the course of 20202, BAM Contractors and Viabuild will be merging their asphalt plants into a new company, BV Asphalt. Both companies will be equal partners in this joint venture.
While BV Asphalt will work independently, it goes without saying that both Viabuild and BAM Contractors will continue to work intensively with both plants to complete a variety of projects.
The plants will be headed by the same plant manager.
- As plant manager, you will be required to coordinate the two power plants, Vinalmont and Grimbergen, where operational excellence and cooperation between the two power plants prevail.
- You will supervise the employees of the two plants.
- You will manage the supply and removal of raw materials by, among other things, ordering goods, organising stocks in order to guarantee a continuous production process.
- You will monitor and control the quality of the delivered products (asphalt) through regular internal and external audits so that the standards are met.
- You are responsible for the general operation of the installations. You look for improvements and solutions for the optimisation of the power plants and machines.
- You have an engineering degree. Knowledge of electricity and mechanics is required. At least 8 years of work experience is mandatory; related experience is a bonus.
- Your command of Dutch and French is excellent.
- You are a People manager who puts teamwork first. In addition, you monitor your own performance and/or team results and adjust where necessary.
- You are commercially active in acquiring clients.
- Negotiating gives you energy.
- You have the ability to apply yourself purposefully and in a determined and persistent manner to achieve the set results.
- You anticipate and react efficiently to unforeseen and/or changing situations.
- You promote the idea of safety within your own team and you correct unsafe behaviour of others in the process. In addition, you look for the best methods to prevent unsafe situations at work.
- You anticipate problems in view of a commitment to provide quality products or services in order to strive for “Continuous Improvement”.
- You focus on internal and external customer satisfaction and long-term relationships.
You will work in a people-oriented organisation where solidarity and openness are paramount.
You are submitted to a solid onboarding process so that you can easily expand your internal network.
Even though your team always gives 100%, there is also room for relaxation.
We offer you an attractive salary, an extensive package of fringe benefits and a company car.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!