Sales manager Flanders
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the further roll-out of our commercial activities within the Flanders region. These commercial activities pertain to large transport/storage and transshipment companies or production companies, including Ineos, Pfizer, Shell and Delhaize.
- You will be responsible for prospecting within the existing customer base. You have the knowledge to present all of Viabuild’s products.
- As you prospect and follow up on customers, you are informed about promising future projects. Your ambassadorship will ensure that you keep abreast of market developments in your region.
- You will ensure that price requests (projects, framework contracts,…) reach the Business Unit concerned ASAP and you will establish the first contact between the customer and the calculator.
- You work closely together with your colleagues within the sales team and report weekly to the commercial director.
You report to the commercial director.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience.
- You have had your first sales experience.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is certainly considered an asset.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are well-balanced and creating new business gives you a buzz.
- You are commercially-minded, hands-on and enterprising. In addition, your analytical mindset allows you to quickly re-prioritise.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!