As a Purchaser, you are responsible for the efficient, timely and optimal management of the purchase files that are assigned to you.
- You handle the purchase files from A to Z for your internal customers.
- You analyse the questions of your internal customers, examine the market and together see which steps are best taken.
- You organise price requests, analyse and compare price offers and negotiate with suppliers in order to arrive at a purchase at the most favourable price, quality, delivery and service conditions.
- You take the lead in the negotiations, but you always confer with your internal customers before making a final decision.
- You place orders and take the necessary steps to ensure that they are carried out correctly and on time.
- You check invoices and debit notes.
- You maintain contacts with existing suppliers and proactively look for new suppliers.
- You monitor the administrative and financial process of your purchase files and ensure an efficient, transparent and smooth flow of information to your internal customers.
You report to the Head of Procurement.
- You have successfully completed a Master’s programme in a technical and/or commercial field.
- You can already demonstrate relevant professional experience (minimum 8 years) within a procurement environment, with experience in the construction sector being a significant advantage.
- You are driven and motivated and are happy to take the initiative within your function.
- You are flexible and assertive and are passionate about your field of work.
- You have a strong analytical ability, like to work with figures, are able to easily make connections between different types of data (commercial, production, cost price, quality, etc.) and to continue working with them.
- You like open and transparent communication, can be persuasive and enjoy entering into a dialogue with others. You are a reliable discussion partner.
- You work accurately and in a structured way and you are process-oriented.
- You dare to take responsibility.
- You enjoy working autonomously, without losing sight of your colleagues.
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel).
- You are proficient in French and Dutch and English is a plus.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!