Signalling Drafter (Puurs-Sint-Amands)
As a drafter, you will be required to design and draft in CAD the signage plans for our sites in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia on the basis of the legislation in force.
- You apply for the necessary design permits from the competent authorities.
- You attend the start-up and site meetings and act as Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for our site management.
- Your practical judgment, precision and safety reflex guarantee that you create the optimal design, and that you elaborate and complete your assignments to be best of your ability.
- Practical knowledge of drawing op signage execution files will be considered an asset.
You report to the Business Unit Manager.
- You have a good knowledge of Autocad or other design software.
- You have a technical qualification or equivalent through experience.
- Being bilingual (Dutch-French) is a must.
- You are independent, precise, have an eye for detail and have the necessary dynamism and commitment.
- You communicate well, you are assertive in a diplomatic way and place the safety of our colleagues above all else.
- You are analytically competent, stress-resistant, proactive and have the desire to constantly improve.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Wil je meer informatie over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met ons via +32 3 206 25 00 of via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!