You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of the following equipment: generators, excavators, compressors, cherry pickers, etc., as well as smaller equipment and tools with electric and petrol engines.
- You are preferably in possession of an A2 electromechanics diploma or similar.
- Knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics and small combustion engines is required, as is a basic knowledge of electricity.
- Having experience in this field is an advantage.
- You can work independently in a team.
- Having a driving licence B is necessary; a driving licence B+E, C, C+E is a bonus.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!