Asbestos Remover (France)
As an asbestos remover you are responsible for the safe and correct removal of materials containing asbestos, paying the utmost attention to safety and quality. You will work closely with the site manager, foremen and other fellow workers.
- You follow the stringent procedures with regard to the removal of asbestos-containing materials at various sites throughout Belgium and/or France.
- You are accurate and can work chronologically.
- You are punctual and not afraid of manual labour.
- You are prepared to work with a full face mask.
- You are willing to work in France during the week (Monday through Friday) and stay there overnight.
You report to the site management of Viabuild Special Services.
- You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate.
- You have completed the BOA Basic Training and possibly a refresher course also.
- Experience in the sector is an asset.
- You work in a structured and meticulous manner.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and distances.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French.
- You are motivated and eager to learn.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!