- You are in charge of providing written and verbal support to the project and site managers in their preparation and timely dispatch of correspondence to private and public clients within the framework of the execution of works.
- You give advice on various legal issues related to the execution of works (public contracts, liability law, contract law, etc.).
- You are entrusted with the proofreading and drafting of contracts for the supply of services or products as well as for the execution of works in accordance with private law (incl. general conditions).
- You are responsible for the corporate housekeeping of the domestic and foreign subsidiaries.
- You will assist various departments in managing disputes and following up legal dossiers.
- You are to provide advice on compliance issues and participate in the writing of various protocols and manuals.
You will report to the Legal Manager.
- You have obtained your master’s degree in law and have built up at least 5 years of experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (both spoken and written).
- You are a legal generalist, preferably with experience in construction law, liability law and administrative law. A thorough knowledge of public contract law would be an advantage.
- You are stress-resistant.
- You are good at reasoning and have the necessary powers of persuasion.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You attach great importance to quality, deontology, integrity, and confidentiality.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!