- It is your role to welcome and guide our visitors. Your smile, dynamism and commitment create a welcoming environment.
- You go to great lengths to keep our offices and conference rooms immaculate. No detail ever escapes your scrutinising eye.
- You manage the staff shop and place the necessary orders.
- You are responsible for following up our central mailbox and dispatching incoming calls. In addition, you manage the distribution of mail and the courier services and you are in charge of ordering sandwiches, taxis, office supplies, …
- You will also be taking care of several administrative tasks such as processing fines, sending letters, …
You report to the Human Resources Manager.
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree or at least an A2 diploma. Or you have experience relevant to an administrative and/or welcoming function.
- You agree to work from 8.30 am to 5 pm.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and French. English is a plus.
- You are at ease with MS Office.
- You are a true hands-on person and pay great attention to detail.
- You are very meticulous when it comes to administration.
- You are customer-friendly and endeavour to make any person feel welcome.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!