Road signs worker
As a road signs worker, you are responsible for placing all signage (traffic signs, road markings) for sites throughout Belgium, from the start of the site until completion/pick-up.
- You are responsible for preparing the signage (signs, fences, etc.):
- You assemble the signs.
- You take care of the proper lettering on the signs.
- You collect any material needed for transportation to the site.
- Upon arrival at the site, you are responsible for correctly reading the signage plans and placing the signs.
You report to the foreman of the signage department.
- You preferably already have some experience with signage.
- You hold a BE driving licence.
- You can communicate flawlessly in Dutch; knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are committed to safety.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!