As senior buyer, you will be responsible for the purchase of goods and for the best possible purchasing policy.
- You will be required to analyse the needs and questions from the internal customers.
- You search for, and select, products and suppliers in compliance with the internal purchasing policy, in order to obtain compliant products that represent value for money.
- You manage the purchasing process and negotiate with the suppliers while upholding the highest quality and cost-conscious practices in order to obtain the best deal (price/quality ratio).
- You follow up the execution of purchase contracts until payments are made.
- You update all data in order to gain a correct overview on the status of all resources and materials.
In this role, you report to the Head of Purchasing.
- You have a Master’s degree, and you can rely on a minimum of 10 years within a purchasing environment. Purchasing experience in the construction sector will be considered a significant asset.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a real team player.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and are able to work well in French.
- You have the necessary sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently, attention to detail and flexibility in dealing with multiple tasks.
- You work carefully, methodically and you have technical insight.
- You are creative and price-conscious.
- You have extensive knowledge of MS Office (including Word and Excel).
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!