Senior Tender Engineer
- You perform costing calculations for public and private works based on the tender documentation (plans, measuring list, specifications).
- You confer with the Operations Department on the profitability rates sought and the action plan.
- Together with the Engineering Office, you seek out project optimisations in the areas of cost-effectiveness, quality and/or the use of materials, and work up variants in greater detail.
- After the project has been awarded, you will be involved in drawing up the implementation methods, the action plan and the overall planning. You will work here together with the Study Department and the Operations Department.
- You continue to serve as the project manager’s soundboard throughout the entire project, from the execution all the way up to the final acceptance of the project.
You report to the Head of Calculation Engineering.
- You are a qualified industrial or civil engineer in construction engineering with experience in studying both technical and contractual documents (plans, schedule of quantities and specifications) and/or following up on the execution of infrastructure works.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of experience with a construction company or a design office.
- You are a dynamic and analytical person, who is eager to learn and strives to achieve the desired results both financially and qualitatively, and this within the planned timeframe.
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to changing priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- You work proactively, carefully and methodically.
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You are attentive to detail and a multi-tasker.
- You are creative and price conscious.
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel).
- You are proficient in Dutch and French.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!