As supervisor at the signage department, you oversee the coordination and organisation of the department and you will ensure that execution of the works runs smoothly.
- You draw up the budget for the signage department.
- You are in charge of the cost price calculations related to on site signage and negotiate with subcontractors regarding the position of the signs.
- You help decide on investments and actively look for new commercial opportunities for further growth of the department.
- You lead the collaborators of your department. You are e.g., in charge of making the planning for and steering the signage workers. In addition, you are also responsible for guiding the signage drafter.
- You take on the challenge of making the operation of the department more profitable, you ensure optimisation, and you apply the ‘LEAN’ principles.
- You also take care of the necessary administration for your department. You are responsible for simplifying invoicing to the construction sites.
- You manage the department’s material.
- You contribute to the integration of the signalling department in the warehouse.
You report to the Chief Operational Officer.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in construction or are considered equivalent through experience.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You have experience in the field of signage, either by working in a signage company or in a company specialised in road works.
- You are a good communicator and fluently bilingual (Dutch/French).
- You are commerce minded and have the drive to make the department grow.
- You are a true people manager and preferably have experience in leading a team.
- You have a strong character, a hands-on mentality and you are stress resistant.
- You have a flexible attitude and are happy to travel for construction site visits.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!