Site Supervisor Asphalt
- You follow up the construction sites in (all over) Belgium during the execution, supporting the project leader and the head of department.
- You identify the tasks to be carried out, equipment and other requirements of the client based on the specifications.
- You will delegate the responsibilities related to the execution through clear and simple instructions to your own teams and subcontractors.
- You organize the site taking into account the safety of all concerned.
- You guard the budgets in order to realize the project in an optimal way within the set timeframes and budgets.
- You have a commercial attitude.
- You make correct and clear agreements and ensure that they are met.
- You monitor the progress of a project, compare it with the planning and adjust where necessary.
- You order the necessary equipment to guarantee the continuity of the work.
- You are always looking for possible improvements in processes, systems and practices to improve the efficiency.
- You work together with the project leader and the department head to achieve the best possible result.
In this position you report to your project leader.
- You preferably have a degree in industrial engineering.
- In this function, we expect a minimum of 5 years experience as site manager in the construction sector, preferably in asphalt or road works.
- You are a strong communicator, you have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and you can communicate well in French.
- You have the necessary sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently, attention to detail and flexibility in dealing with multiple tasks.
- You are willing to work nights and weekends on a regular basis.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!