Site Supervisor Demolition Works
As site supervisor, you organise the sites from start to finish with the utmost attention to safety and quality. You work closely with the project manager, foreman and workers.
- You identify the duties, equipment and other client requirements based on the specifications.
- You organise the site in consideration of the health & safety of all parties involved; you monitor the safety procedures and ensure that they are respected. You bring these procedures to the attention of the workforce.
- You direct the workers, follow up on and manage the sub-contractors and the company’s own employees, and issue clear and simply instructions.
- You explain the technical execution of the work to be carried out.
- You order the relevant supplies to ensure continuity of the works.
- You inspect the progress of the work, taking into account the specifications and planning drawn up.
- You check the quality of the work delivered.
- You take care of the necessary administrative tasks on a daily basis.
- You keep an eye on profitability margins and take action as and when necessary.
- You help to find optimisations and draw up a commercial plan.
- You head up meetings to discuss the works at the site.
- You monitor the progress of projects, compare the progress made against the planning schedule and take remedial action where necessary.
In this position, you report to the Demolition Works Project manager.
- Ideally you graduated as an industrial engineer (construction engineering) and/or have already garnered some work experience.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You will use your leadership qualities on a daily basis and keep up the morale of your teams.
- You have a due sense of responsibility, are able to operate on a self-reliant basis.
- You have an eye for detail and are flexible in dealing with multiple duties.
- You work in a structured and meticulous way.
- You are well versed in administrative tasks.
- You are adaptable in terms of travel distance and working hours.
- You have a good command of Dutch. French is a plus.
- You are motivated and eager to learn.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Wil je meer informatie over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met ons via +32 3 206 25 00 of via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!