As an electrical fault finding technician, you will be responsible for finding, analysing and solving electrical faults. Your colleague technicians can rely on your expertise over the phone and can call upon you if necessary. Furthermore, you take care of the implementation of the preventive maintenance plan together with your colleague technicians.
In addition to performing the hands-on maintenance work, you will try and contribute ideas regarding predictive and preventive maintenance and make suggestions for improvement.
You report to the warehouse lead.
- You have 10 to 15 years of experience as a maintenance and/or fault finding technician in an industrial environment.
- Finding and solving faults does not pose a problem for you.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are a flexible person.
- You have a coaching attitude to help train your colleagues.
- You are prepared to be on call after a certain period of employment.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!