ICT ServiceDesk Collaborator (m/f/x)
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- As a frontline contact (by phone, email, in person or via the Service Desk portal) your task is to report, handle and follow up on all IT related questions.
- A personal, customer-friendly approach is essential in all this.
- You take care of the management, maintenance, configuration and installation of a desktop environment and mobile devices.
- You perform your working hours in shifts between 6:00 AM and 06:00 PM.
- You draw up and complete IT documentation.
- You manage user access and rights.
- You have a previous work experience.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You are able to work in a team as well as independently.
- You have proven knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office (365) products.
- You have excellent communication skills and are bilingual Dutch/French with a good knowledge of English.
- You have a motivated mindset and you are enthusiastic.
- You have a proactive, customer-oriented, service-oriented mentality and a high sense of responsibility.
- You have expertise in virtualisation.
- You are familiar with mobile operating systems (android / IOS).
- You have knowledge of basic scripting (e.g. PowerShell).
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Wil je meer informatie over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met ons via +32 3 206 25 00 of via email@example.com.
Are you our next team member?
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!