Administrative Employee Engineering Department
As an administrative employee at the Engineering Department, you are the person who takes care of all administration during the tender process.
- You manage all incoming price quotations as well as public tender files received in the mailbox.
- You create a digital quotation file. You download the necessary documents and you print them, or you request them from the customer’s links.
- You print the price quotations, specifications, measuring statements and any other documents in preparation for the commercial file and you deliver them to the right department.
- You order plans online and monitor the receipt.
- You prepare the measurement statements in Excel and transfer them to the calculation program (KPD).
- You prepare the formal offers / tender files and send them to the customers.
- You keep track of the results of the quotations and the rankings in an existing database.
- You keep track of orders in an existing database.
- You preferably have an administrative education or a similar education through experience.
- You have the necessary sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently. You pay attention to detail and are flexible in handling multiple tasks.
- You are resistant to stress and you are solution-oriented.
- You work punctually, accurately and orderly.
- You have strong communication skills and an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French.
- Experience in a construction environment is a plus.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact us via +32 3 206 25 00 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!