Human Resources Administrator
For our Head Office at Puurs-Sint-Amands we are currently recruiting a Human Resources Administrator.
- You handle the HR department’s daily administration.
- You are responsible for the organisation and follow-up of the training courses, the subvention files and the processing of the certificates / attestations.
- Together with the HR Manager, you plan and organise our STEAM-days (= training days).
- You are in charge of the administrative follow-up of accidents at work, ensuring that all legal provisions and regulations are complied with and guaranteeing proper file monitoring to those involved.
- Together with your colleagues, you keep the personnel files up to date and make sure everything is digitized.
In this position, you report to the Human Resources Manager.
- You preferably have taken an education in business administration or have acquired a similar level through experience.
- You are passionate about HR.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in personnel administration. You have some affinity with the construction industry.
- Discretion comes naturally to you.
- You have the necessary maturity, strong social skills and you are very communicative.
- You can work independently, but also like working in a team.
- You have a flexible mindset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and know how to handle yourself in French and English.
Viabuild offers a challenging job with responsibility in an attractive and fast-growing environment in the construction industry. The position enables you to use your own initiative and learn on the job. You will be joining a steady company built around a successful team, with plenty of career development opportunities, in a pleasant working atmosphere founded on open communication.
We offer an attractive salary package that matches your experience, profile and skills. In addition, we offer a wide range of fringe benefits.
Wil je meer informatie over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met ons via +32 3 206 25 32 of via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you our next team member?
Then fill in the form below!
Send to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for the job?
Then let that person know!